Part 1: Initializing esFramework
In this tutorial we will cover the requirements for creating a basic Hello World application using esFramework. We will cover how a single page application differs from a web site style application and how esFramework is specifically designed for creating high-performance desktop-style applications over the web.
- Setting up the directory structure for creating the web site
- Creating the entry point (default.htm) for a single page application
- Understanding how a single page application differs from a web site
- Initializing esFramework with environment settings
- Creating a simple module that is automatically loaded when the application starts
Part 1 - Initializing esFramework
For more information on how Enterprise Services can help you distribute TM1 throughout your organization, contact us.