TM1Connect software from CarpeDatum makes your analytics investment more valuable by expanding IBM TM1 throughout your company. TM1Connect eliminates the time-consuming challenge of translating TM1 data into various formats that can be accessed by visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik or any ODBC compliant visualization software.
You shouldn’t spend countless hours creating scripting, data mapping and export/import routines to make TM1 available beyond Finance. With TM1Connect, conversions from OLAP to relational data happen in real time. When you make changes to your cubes, TM1 Connect automatically makes them accessible to visualization and reporting tool users throughout your company.
TM1Compare from CarpeDatum keeps paying for itself every time you do an IBM TM1 migration because users can keep working while an application migrates from testing to production.
Migrating an IBM TM1 application to production was tedious and distracting – but TM1Compare changed that. TM1Compare creates migration packages so your administrators and technical staff can focus on their jobs instead of being sidetracked with manual tasks.
- TM1Compare allows you to easily create migration packages without having to write any script manually.
- TM1Compare lets you visually see changes between servers side-by-side in a tree view layout, in real time, without restarting the TM1 server.
- TM1Compare reduces the risk of promoting inaccurate data. The Snapshot feature enables administrators to create an audit trail of changes.
- TM1Compare allows users to keep working while an application migrates from testing to production.
Get more from your analytics. Start your relationship with CarpeDatum Consulting by contacting us.
Build rich, intuitive IBM Planning Analytics and Cognos TM1 applications for the web.
Break out of the grid-based TM1 paradigm and experience the power of TM1 in a familiar GUI, user-guided experience, application style interface that users across the enterprise expect.
Enterprise Services is a platform that allows developers to create sophisticated, web based TM1 applications without having to know the complexities of the TM1 API.
With Enterprise Services, you can:
- Create web forms that guide your users through the planning process.
- Convert your Excel templates to high performance web applications.
- Simplify the end user experience of complex models.
- Deploy your system to hundreds of users with limited training.
- Interact with multiple cubes through one intuitive interface.
- Integrate TM1 with your corporate portal.
Easily develop dynamic web pages that:
- Incorporate advanced controls such as buttons, calendars, repeating tables, rich text, numbered lists and optional sections.
- Include data validation and business logic.
- Interact with TM1 Views, subsets, processes and chores.
- Execute TM1 processes as an administrative user without circumventing security policies and procedures.
- Simultaneously read and write TM1 and relational data sources.
IBM Planning Analytics
IBM® Planning Analytics, powered by IBM TM1, automates and improves your essential planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. It provides flexible, multidimensional modeling to represent your business, and it delivers self-service analytics for all your business users. From a customizable planning workspace, the solution discovers insights automatically – directly from your data – and can provide the speed, agility and foresight you need to deliver better business results.